The studio is open from 07h00 to 18h30, Monday-Friday and from 07h30 to 09h30 on Saturdays.
All beginners should have at least one private sessions in order to assess individual requirements and to familiarise themselves with the basic principles and the equipment.
- Private or individual: these sessions follow a programme that has been specifically designed for the individual’s needs using all equipment as necessary.
- Semi Private: these are sessions for just two people working at their own pace and are individually designed for each person’s requirements.
- Group Sessions/ classes of up to six people: include matwork, reformer, Cadillac, barre, and pre or post natal classes; at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Rehabilitation: referrals are commonly made by doctors, specialists, chiropractors and physiotherapists, either before or after surgery or post injury for rehabilitation and core strengthening to return the strength and flexibility to the affected area and surrounding regions as an interim before going on to their chosen activities and sports.
- Specific athletic training can be offered to golfers, tennis and squash players, swimmers, runners, dressage riders, and dancers.
are usually one hour. All sessions are by appointment only. Please call 0772 600624 to